A ‘user story’ is an account given from the perspective of a particular end user, intended to help achieve a certain goal. Using these types of stories to define goal requirements demonstrates an intention to work collaboratively with users in order to discover what they really need. User stories have become very popular in Agile development methods for a number of reasons:Read More >
Ever heard any of these?
- “How come this start-up has delivered a platform in two weeks and we can’t deliver a feature in one year?”
- “Services has created so many add-ons to our code that we can’t afford upgrades anymore.”
- “Yes, we delivered fast. And yes, the quality was crap and we will have to redesign for next release.”
- “Sales did it again. Sold something we don’t have.”
- “We missed the market, the customers didn’t want a coffee cup, they wanted a beer jug.”
- “Why aren’t we more innovative.”